Czech Technical University in PragueFaculty of Biomedical Engineering
adress: nám. Sítná 3105, 272 01 Kladno 2
- from Dejvická - follow Evropská street up to the exit to D7 (to Chomutov/Slaný/Kladno/Letiště), take this exit and follow the road to exit n. 7 (Kladno/Lidice/Buštěhrad), follow this road to the turning to the left (direction McDonald’s), go straight on (across 3 traffic lights) and the Faculty of biomedical engineering is on the left side at the fourth traffic light.
- from Zličín - follow Pražský okruh (direction Chomutov/Karlovy Vary/Letiště/D0/Pražský okruh) and continue to exit N. č. 26 (Karlovy Vary), follow D6 to the exit 12 (Kladno/Unhošť), go across Malé and Velké Přítočno and you get to the second roundabout in Kladno – there you turn left, go straight on and turn left on the fourth traffic light. Go straight on and on the next traffic light, you will already see the building of the Faculty of biomedical engineering on the left side again.
- from the airport - follow D7 and continue according to the instructions from Dejvická.
- the fastest way to get to us is by the direct bus from Metro A - „Nádraží Veleslavín“ or Metro B - „Zličín“
- it takes 30 minutes to get to Kladno by the direct bus
- the bus stop „Sítná“ is right by the faculty
- for detailed information concerning the buses please go to https://pid.cz/
- it takes 40 minutes to get to Kladno from the Prague city centre (Masarykovo nádraží)
- however, the train station is 15 minutes’ walk from the faculty